Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home again, home again

So....... I spent a lovely time with the family in Brisbane and then on the Gold Coast. For the last week I stayed with great friends, Carolyn and Warren, in their home on Currumbin Creek. It's like my home away from home. Did movies and lunches and a lot of lounging around.

On Thursday I visited Isabel and her family again, had lunch with my ex-husband and went to a Pilates class - an interesting combination of activities in one day. On Friday morning Carolyn deposited me at the Gold Coast airport for my 8am flight to Sydney.  I caught a train from the airport and was home in my own place by noon. I had never been to a Pilates class before, so.....needless to say...... I can hardly move now. Ouch. I guess this too shall pass but I won't be going back in a hurry.  It's the kind of hard work I used to do...... but it's so far in the past that my mind and my body just can't manage it any more :)

Meanwhile I have ahead of me a week full of medical tests and appointments. I also have meetings with wedding couples and two weddings to conduct next Saturday. Keeping busy!

It's Sunday 22 April @ 5.23pm


1 comment:

Del's Road Trip said...

Go girl. New grandaughter looks gorgeous. Everyone looks so happy. Well deserved.

Loved the photo of the Hopemobile on the back of the truck. See my Blog in a few hours for my disaster.

Health news most encouraging. Prob see you in the West one day.

Love Del