Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Update

Well, here we are - the Hopemobile and I.  I am at my Dad's farm between Harden and Young in south west New South Wales.  It's absolutely gorgeous. Sunny, blue sky, gentle breeze, green, green, green and some beautiful golden autumn colours. Quiet, quiet, quiet.

The head is now clear, since most pain killing drugs have been totally eliminated - and there is no pain!!

Went to my Chinese Herbalist/Acupuncturist last week who also gave me the thumbs-up, saying my chi/qi (not sure of spelling) is excellent.  

So we are on the road.

Wednesday 4 April 2012 @ 1.25pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep on driving...freedom, and fun!! C

Annabel Pearce said...

Terr,

Come home via Booroowa and stop in for The Superb Bakery lunches.

Didn't know your Dad's farm was in that pat of the world. Grant and his mate own the bakery.

More importantly tho, keep having a great time

Annabel