Thursday, October 13, 2011

on the road home

The pain is just the same - still can't get rid of the burning feeling in my left upper leg

The road is just the same - although there have been some improvements to the Pacific Highway since I last traveled it

The scenery is just the same - brilliantly green since all the winter rain, and the sea is azure blue - as always

The Hopemobile is just the same - a reliable friend who starts first time every time and carries me smoothly along the highways and byways

The weather - well, could be better, but at least it's not raining.

Home tomorrow



Thursday 13 October @ 9.45pm


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Terrie, You sound a little low but I know that you will feel better when back in the Gong. Marie is excited about staying in your nook on her holiday.

Are you going to the New South Wales Council meeting in Auburn 29th October. Marie Cooke and I will both be there.