Sunday, November 28, 2010

Moving on to happier things

It's Monday evening, and in the morning I'm boarding a plane to fly to the Sunshine Coast to collect my campervan. I'm very excited. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be driving the van back to the Gold Coast to stay with Tim and Oscar for a few days.

Then..... on Monday 6 December, I'll be setting off to drive the van back home. My friend, Lesley, is flying up to the GC to meet me and share the trip back. We'll arrive back in Sydney on Friday 10th in time for my next consultation with my Chinese herbal doctor, then go to the airport to await the arrival (from South Africa) of Nikki and her two littlies (Zeke and Willow). They will stay in Wollongong for a week before flying to Adelaide for Christmas with her husband, Sam, and his family. Then back to this side of the country for another week before heading back to Durban.

Then on 22 Dec I'm flying back to the GC to spend a week with Tim and Oscar over Christmas.

Sounds like lots of flying and lots of driving - time for fun and family before the next health-related round begins.

Will post some pics along the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrie, wow, you will be busy and enjoying your children and grands. How wonderful. Enjoy and am being positive for you. love Helen

Carmen in Pambula said...

Hey Terrie, great to see you in the Hunter Valley. So you have the campervan - keep motoring on as they say, and may you motor down to the far sth coast to see us. Enjoy your beautiful grandchildren and family company over Christmas. I'll be thinking of you and sending the good vibes for a healthy body and successful recovery!
Love Carmen