Yes, since I last wrote I've been back home in Sydney and the Gong for a variety of events. As I write this, however, I'm back in the calm beautiful Pottsville after a hectic 10 days.
While I was away I
1. Visited Dr Chen who was delighted with the state of my health and the fact that my wounds from the fall from my bike had healed very well
2. Did a bush walk with friends around Berry Island and Balls Point on Sydney Harbour
3. Had my annual precautionary colonoscopy - which was all clear!
4. Went to the wedding of dear friends of mine and caught up with lots of old friends from my 'raising children days'
5. Went to a friend's 70th birthday party
6. Helped to host a party at home for my father's 88th birthday - a very successful day
This pic is of the 88 year old birthday boy, my Dad Ron, and my brother, Scott. You can see they have some characteristics in common!
And now to some more R&R in Pottsville.