Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Heading North Again

Hi everyone. Tomorrow - Wed 10 Sept - I'm heading north again to warmer climes. I'll be spending the next 3 months in a small place called Pottsville. It's on the Tweed Coast, in northern New South Wales, not far north of Byron Bay. My cousin and her husband have headed to Western Australia for 3 months in their caravan and they have entrusted me with their house and garden.

I'm taking my bicycle, golf clubs, tennis racquet and swimmers and am expecting to live a warm, outdoor existence while I'm there getting to know the area and the people. Some friends are planning to come and spend a few days with me from time to time. The invitation is there - if you would like a few days on the Tweed Coast, you're most welcome to join me. Fly into Coolangatta and I'll pick you up.

I'll be returning to the Gong on a couple of occasions for special events during October, but expect to be leading the simple coastal life in Pottsville and surrounds for the rest of the time. I can still be contacted on my mobile phone and by email.

Talk again soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have feathers,I don't have your mobile Nor your email so you can't pick me up, I don't fly.
Your grand children are beautiful just like you.
luv
peter flowers

How do you use this thing I have only just got used to email