Thursday, July 24, 2008

a cold, wet day on the Gold Coast

Well, I am now considered competent to be a Civil Marriage Celebrant in Australia. Now I need to go through the bureaucratic paperwork to become registered. It will happen all in good time. So, I'm telling people that if they know of any couple who is planning to tie the knot in 2009 - and they would like me to officiate - just put them in touch!

Oh! and you know that warmer weather I was hoping for on the Gold Coast? Well, today it's blowing a gale, freezing cold and pouring with rain! It's probably warmer at home in Wollongong. I haven't poked my nose outside the door today - but I have finished one book and started another! Talk again soon.....

3 comments:

Carmen in Pambula said...

Hi Terrie. Glad to hear you are sharing our weather..cold, colder and very cold. Today the sun is shining and the birds are twittering in the garden while I listen to the CD's of People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks...a good read. Also, The Lollipop Shoes by Joanna Harris author of Chocolat. I think you'd enjoy them. Keep having fun and relaxing. I haven't played golf now for 3 months..Do you think I can still hit a ball??? As yet, I'm not putting it to the test.
CYA
Carmen

Bronwyn Ritchie said...

Hi Terrie,

Catching up with your blog and now find you are up here in Queensland! Great news. Sorry about the weather. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine we've had last couple of days.

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not believe I
have read anything like that before. So
great to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject matter.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Also visit my webpage ... novoline online spielen