Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Official Remission!

What a great word - "remission". And that's what the oncologist told me today when I visited him for the results of the latest blood test. Tumour marker has gone down even further and the liver readings are holding their own! Now, that's news I really like to hear.

And what does it mean in the short term? That this weekend I can attend the annual national conference of Powertalk International and next Wednesday I will board a flight to Hong Kong to stay for two weeks with my daughter, Nikki, her husband, Sam, and two of my gorgeous grandchildren, Zeke and Willow.

And after that - well, I'll just have to start making plans, won't I? I don't have to have another blood test for 3 months.

Thank you to all of you who have sent me your wonderful messages and thoughts and given me your great support. Talk again soon.

No comments: